If you are feeling stressed or unwell because of something that has happened to you or that you have witnessed you can:

  • report directly to the Principal or the Dean of Students, or,
  • you can report anonymously using the form below.  

Anonymous Online Reporting Form

Online Reporting Form

If you are unable to complete the online form in one session you can use the PDF version (L).

To submit the form:

  • please mail the PDF form to College at: Dunmore Lang College, 130-134 Herring Road, Macquarie Park, 2113, NSW, or,
  • seal it in an envelope and drop it in the key return box outside Reception (envelopes are provided near the box).

There are people who can help you at College.  Make an appointment to see any of the following people:

  • The Principal
  • The Dean of Students
  • Assistant Dean
  • College Counsellor
  • College Psychologist
  • Community Manager

You can also speak to your RA

People who can help you outside of College: